Thursday, May 9, 2013

Free Printable Art Deco Style Tags for All Occasions

Free Printable Art Deco Style Tags from B.Nute productions
I have to admit, I never thought I was a big art deco fan, but the more I think about it, the more I realize, I've loved it for quite some time. In the 1990's I lived in New York City while at graduate art school. New York City is an amazing place for art deco. My all-time favorite spot is Grand Central Station -- always busy, always bustling and filled with art deco wonder (also Beaux Arts style). Next runner up Rockefeller Center followed closely by the Chrysler building and of course, the Empire State building. All marvels to the era!

To honor more of that timeless style, I had fun creating some free printable Art Deco Tags-- each with a saying perfect for an assortment of occasions. Just print out and put on that bridal shower gift, bottle of wine your bringing to a cocktail party, or thank you present.

Free Printable Art Deco Tags
Free Printable Art Deco Tags -Bridal Showers/Weddings by B.Nute productions
Free Printable Art Deco Tags - Birthday & Everyday by B.Nute productions
Instructions for Printing Your Art Deco Tags
1. Select the links above (at bottom of image), and print out on an 8.5" x 11" piece of paper. Print on card stock to give the tags some weight. 
2. Cut out, and punch a hole in them. String on present or goodie bag.

Printable items are copyright protected, and provided free of charge by B.Nute productions for personal use only. B.Nute's printables can not be sold, altered, or provided for download on any other site. For questions or inquiries, please contact B.Nute productions.

0 comments: