Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Free Printable Thanksgiving Party Invitation

Free Printable Thanksgiving Party Invitation by B.Nute productions
I have so many things to be thankful for this year, one being my great customers! I love working with every one of you, and making your parties memorable. In the spirit and giving, I've created a free printable Thanksgiving Party Invitation. This fall inspired invitation is perfect for you to print out, fill in and send to your family and friends for your Thanksgiving gathering.

Free Printable Thanksgiving Invitation from B.Nute productions

Instructions for Making Thanksgiving Invitations
1. Select link above, and print out the invitation on 8.5" x 11" card stock from your browser. I suggest using a heavier card stock to give the invitation some weight. The invitation is 5"x7". 
2. Trim the edges/extra paper.
3. Fill in your party details with a dark pen.
4. Send to family and friends.


I'd be happy to customize this invitation with your party details, if you'd like. Head over to my Etsy shop, and check out my Autumn Give Thanks Thanksgiving Invitation, on sale now.

Printable items are copyright protected, and provided free of charge by B.Nute productions for personal use only. B.Nute's printables can not be sold, altered, or provided for download on any other site. For questions or inquiries, please contact B.Nute productions.

1 comments:

sajith said...

really wonderful invitation. I have added your card at my post about Thanksgiving Invitation Wodings. Hope you will get some customers from the backlink from that post

Regards
Sajith