Friday, May 7, 2010

A Perfect Match: B.Nute At the Shore Invites and Pottery Barn

B.Nute productions' At the Shore Crab Feast Party Invitations
I just received a new Pottery Barn catalog recently and was so excited! They are advertising a whole host of items that works just PERFECTLY with a new line of invitations I just created... Check out the screen grab below to see their suggestions for a terrific Crab Feast.

Pottery Barns Crab Feast Party Planner Page
If you look closely at their website, they do offer a downloadable invite, but, in my opinion, it isn't nearly the perfect match as my At the Shore Crab Feast Party Invitation!

B.Nute productions' At the Shore Crab Feast Party Invitation
Not having a Crab feast, but a Lobster bake instead? No problem!
B.Nute productions' At the Shore Lobster Bake Party Invitation
Or, just not quite sure on the menu, but definitely want that Coastal Style party... Here's an invite perfect for you!
B.Nute productions' At the Shore Beach Party Invitation
So, next time you look at a Pottery Barn catalog, make sure to take a peak in my Etsy shop... I probably have the perfect invitation to match your party theme and decor!

0 comments: