Friday, June 19, 2009

Summer User Guide: A Summer Must!

I just love, love, love this book, Summer, A User's Guide by Suzanne Brown. I just had to share. If you're ever having one of those days... this is the "go to" book.

If it's a summer day, open it up, and get that carefree summer attitude. If it's any other time of the year, still open it up, and reminisce of summer days!

No summer book is complete without SOMETHING about s'mores, and this book, of course has it. Don't worry, this isn't the last s'mores post you'll see from me this summer. Stay tuned for more!


Here's another spread... some fish taco recipe, and some great beach scenery. My pic probably doesn't do it justice, so get the book to see more details!


So, if you're not quite ready for summer... or you're actually ready for the kids to get BACK in school [and they just got out]... I suggest picking up this book. It'll definitely change your attitude!

relax, enjoy, and hurray for summer!

0 comments: