Monday, April 20, 2009

Handmade Mass Production


I'm knee deep in handmade mass production mode right now... getting ready for a spring garden show! Handmade and mass production don't seem like words that go together, but let me tell you, they do! Every table top, floor space, shelf and nook in my house has something on it drying or being assembled! My family is so tolerant!

I once saw this great PBS show about Ray Kroc, "fast food's founding father." It was about how he streamlined the process of the restaurant business, and created the ability to make many, many milkshakes and hamburgers at one time. Although I'm definitely not a fast food business, when I'm in mass production mode, I sometimes think differently... :)

More about the show soon!

1 comments:

Jen (Mama's Magic Studio) said...

Wow, that's quite the setup! Bravo! Love your blog!